By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Smith Valves’ site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Smith Valves’ site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Smith Valves whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Smith Valves’ site are given “as is”. Smith Valves makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Smith Valves does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Smith Valves or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Smith Valves Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Smith Valves or a Smith Valves approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Smith Valves’ site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Smith Valves does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Smith Valves may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Smith Valves does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Smith Valves has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Smith Valves of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Smith Valves may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Smith Valves’ site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States Smith Valves State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
We send out newsletters and collect user information for literature downloads with MailChimp and use features of the MailChimp newsletter service of The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA to record newsletter subscriptions and literature downloads.
General information about MailChimp
Newsletter Sign up
When you sign up for our newsletter on our website, the data entered will be stored by MailChimp.
Deletion of your data
You can withdraw your consent to receive our newsletter at any time within the received e-mail by clicking on the link at the bottom. If you have unsubscribed by clicking on the unsubscribe link, your data will be deleted at MailChimp.
When you receive a newsletter via MailChimp, information such as IP address, browser type and e-mail program are stored to give us information about the performance of our newsletter. MailChimp can use the images in the HTML emails called Web Beacons (see kb.mailchimp.com/reports/about-open-tracking for details) to see if the email has arrived, whether it was opened and if links were clicked. All this information is stored on the servers of MailChimp, not on this website.
MailChimp data processing agreement
We have a contract with MailChimp for Data Processing Addendum. This agreement secures your personal information and ensures that MailChimp adheres to applicable privacy policies and does not share your personal information with third parties. More information about this contract can be found at mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/.
We use Google Analytics from Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to statistically analyze visitor data. Google Analytics uses targeted cookies.
Cookies from Google Analytics:
- Expiration time: 2 years
- Use: Differentiation of website visitors
- Exemplary value: GA1.2.1326744211.152111097873
- Expiration time: 24 hours
- Use: Differentiation of website visitors
- Exemplary value: GA1.2.1687193234.152111097873
- Expiry time: 1 minute
- Use: Used to throttle the request rate. If Google Analytics is provided through Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dcgtm
- Exemplary value: 1
Deactivation of data collection by Google Analytics
We use YouTube, the company YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA on this page of the video service. By accessing pages of our website that have integrated YouTube videos, data is transmitted to YouTube, stored and evaluated. If you have a YouTube account and you are signed in, it will be associated with your personal account and the data stored in it. What data Google collects and how it uses this information can be found at www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.